***SPECIAL OFFER***Purchase two of our most popular e-books together and save almost £5
Ebook 1 - Aga cookers - How to Dismantle and Move - Edition 2
The usual 2 oven Aga has only 23 bolts and nuts to undo and it's then in bits. Yes the bits are heavy but nothing that 2 people can not lift! These e-books will tell you all you need to know. Rebuilding involves getting levels correct - if you can't use a level forget it BUT if you tackle jobs like wall building, car mechanics you should have no difficulty!
Save a Fortune, not employing an expert!
How to take to pieces without damage to it or yourself!
Tools vital to have!
Cookers Not to buy, recognition pictures!
Solid fuel- oil-gas-lpg models covered from 1941-now!
All models covered except electric!
Ways to save your back- and BREAKING the Aga!
Type of Vehicle required!
What to do to stop cast iron RUSTING!
Useful contact details for spares!
Removing an Aga can easily cost you £600 if an expert is employed. Yet for the cost of a Transit and a helper, plus tools most diy’ers have you can do it yourself!
Electric Agas NOT covered - but I know a man who does these.
Ebook 2 - Aga cookers. How to Re-assemble
Rebuilding Aga can easily cost you £800 if an expert is employed. Yet for the cost of a few spares and a helper, plus tools most diy’ers have you can do it yourself! This e-book will tell you all you need to know and will be available for immeadiate download after payment. You may then open or save them for reading, printing etc. If you don't have Adobe Reader download it free of charge by following the link below.
Save a Fortune, not employing an expert! How to rebuild without damage to it or yourself! 29 pages of knowledge and photos
- Tools vital to have for Rebuilding!
- Solid fuel - oil - gas - lpg models covered from 1941-now!
- Ways to save your back- and BREAKING the Aga!
- How to make the ovens as CLEAN AS NEW - plus re-colouring advice.
- Useful contact details for second hand and new parts - less than main dealer cost!
Aga Cookers – How-to Re-assemble after a complete CHECK OVER
- Examining the cooker parts prior to re-assembling – masses of Photos on what to check over
- Site considerations inc floor area, support issues, chimney considerations, fuel and water pipe issues.
- Oven accessibility. Size of room, heat output, wall construction, fire proofing.
- Boiler in the cooker - to fit or not?
- Extra materials required .Insulation types, packing, ceramic ropes.
- Initial list of fittings. New parts usually required.
- Models of cooker, including Special models, Balanced flue etc.
- Where to get spares CHEAPER THAN AT A MAIN DEALER!
All models covered except ELECTRIC versions, and those with SQUARE LIDS. (Agathermic and Model F, D etc)
Re-assemble instructions DO NOT include Gas, lpg or Oil COMMISSIONING (i.e. fitting, setting up the burner) for legal reasons, as this should be left to a REGISTERED ENGINEER .
Back up telephone service if you have problems (unlikely!). Aga expert with 26 years experience is happy to pass on his “tricks of the trade”. More info? see www.tradcookers.com Electric Agas NOT covered - but I know a man who does these.
Additional Note! You should make sure that your OIL or GAS engineer is
happy to "sign off" your cooker BEFORE you rebuild it, as its THEIR
responsibility if its not right. For this reason talk to them first.
********* Not sure what an e-book is. Which download option to choose. Need to know how to download your e-book. Please click here for our FAQ page which has answers to these and many more questions.
complete our checkout process and your e-book will be available for
immediate download. If you don't have Adobe Reader installed on your PC
simply follow the free download link below.