No solid fuel cookers to buy? Shall we buy one that was solid fuel and
revert it back from OIL or GAS or LPG to coal / wood burning again?Most
of the Rayburns and Agas sold in the past 20 years have been OIL or GAS
and the fashion for coal fired versions sort of died - with the rise
of property prices who had time to stay at home and feed the fire?So
there is a LACK of nice modern solid fuel Rayburns and Agas out there
to buy! Simple then, let's get one that WAS coal from new but got
converted to oil or gas in the 80's/90's and then all will be well.
e book was written by me as I was tired of telling people the basics
that they needed to know to get a suitable cooker and re-convert it
SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY back to burning its original fuel. So what does
this book cover in its 21 pages?
- Models that are covered - dry versions - hot water only versions - central heating version. Rayburn & Aga from 1933- 2008
- Aga cooker conversions - 2 oven, 4 oven from gas / oil back to Smokeless Fuel
- Rayburn cooker conversions - No1, 2, 3, Regent, Royal, MF Supreme, Nouvelle back to coal or wood.
- Legal points to know
- Is it a good idea?
- Where you can buy the parts?
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Hidden problems - chimneys - welding - spare parts - building regs - smokeless zones
- If converted what's it like to run my cooker then?
- The future
- Useful contacts
isn't going to tell you HOW to run the cooker once back on solid fuel -
that's another of our e-books which is for sale on this site. What it tells you is IF its a good idea and the models to buy or NOT TO BUY to convert BACK from oil or gas operation.
One FREE Tip though NO GAS OR OIL RAYBURN OR AGA - built for those fuels - CAN BE CONVERTED TO SOLID FUEL.
So read on - buy with confidence.Why?
28 years running solid fuel Rayburn and Aga cookers on coal and wood, oil and both gases.
Personal experience with all models from 50's-60's-70's-80's-90's and newer .Own cookers have been coal, oil, LPG and mains gas. I currently have an oil converted 2 oven GAS Aga converted to OIL with a Snugburner fitted.
*********Not sure what an e-book is. Which download option to choose. Need to know how to download your e-book. Please click here for our FAQ page which has answers to these and many more questions.
complete our checkout process and your e-book will be available for
immediate download. If you don't have Adobe Reader installed on your PC
simply follow the free download link below.